Tutorials for Photographers: ACR 2 – Basic in Adobe Camera RawPosted: December 19, 2012
Today’s video tutorial is on the Basic panel in Adobe Camera Raw. I’m happy that Adobe has improved their ACR area. We now have more options to process our RAW images without damaging any pixels.
Just a couple of tips:
While photographing do NOT use auto white balance.
Try and use RAW to get the most out of your process.
This video encompasses:
- White Balance
- Temperature and Tint
- Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks
- Clarity, Vibrance, Saturation
- And a bit on the histogram.
Youtube…don’t forget to change the quality of the video 🙂 (bottom right):
Always feel free to make comments or send me an email.
Sullivan J Photography
Spreading the News!
- Tutorials for Photographers: ACR 1 – Open Image in Adobe Camera Raw (sullivanjphotography.com)
- RAW vs JPEG (pixelogist.me)
- How to Use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Lightroom 4 Quickly (sydspix.wordpress.com)