SJP Video 8: Make a Dynamic B&W Image with a Bit of Color.Posted: November 13, 2012
Today I will show you how to make a dynamic Black and White image using Nik Silver Efex Pro and then pull out a bit of color using Adobe Photoshop. There are endless creative possibilities using these two software products and I guarantee your creative juices will be stimulated once you watch this video 🙂
Steps I used:
- Open image in Photoshop ACR
- Work as a Smart Object
- Go to Silver Efex 2 make black and white adjustments
- Work on Silver Efex mask and take out B&W
- Double click smart object to make more detailed changes
Sharing the News!
Want to know what I’ve been up to? I would love for you to subscribe to my other blog.
Click on Logo
- SJP Video 7: How to pull out one Color from a B&W Image (sullivanjphotography.com)
- 1212 exhibition: Black and White. (terencesjones.wordpress.com)