SJP Video 7: How to pull out one Color from a B&W ImagePosted: October 4, 2012
Today’s video lesson is on how to take your color image, change it into a black and white, and then pull out one color from that image using Adobe Photoshop. I plan to add one more video doing the same thing but I’ll use Adobe Photoshop and Nik’s Silver Efex Pro 2. Look out for that video next month 🙂
I’m also on Youtube… for some reason the audio is better there…I’m just learning the video scene 🙂
Steps on the video:
- Open Image as a smart object in Photoshop
- Add B&W layer
- Add a mask and set color range
- Use Channels to detail your mask
- Change contrast in ACR
Spreading the News!
Do you love nature like me? Check out NatureScapes !!
Thanks for the support!
- SJP Video 6: Sharpen your Image with an Action (sullivanjphotography.com)
- SJP Video 5: Changing Images into Black and White (sullivanjphotography.com)
- Adobe releases Photoshop Lightroom new version (panarmenian.net)