SJP Video 6: Sharpen your Image with an ActionPosted: September 5, 2012
Steps on the video:
- Make the action
- Run action to sharpen image without halos.
- Mask your sharpened layer.
- Use your Channels to make a perfect mask.
- Add another sharpen layer for more detailed sharpening.
This is a quick and easy way to sharpen your images. Have any sharpening tricks? Feel free to share them with us…Comment to this blog. If you want to read more about Joshua Tree National Park check out my other post here.
Spreading the News!
I wanted to share Phyllis Fitzsimon’s hard work on finding the best prices available for Adobe Lightroom 4. If any of you know cheaper prices for Lightroom 4 please comment to share with our readers. Thank you!
1) http://www.adobe.com/cart.html?marketSegment=COM&editSku=65136709&trackingid=JZAQT (received an email yesterday leading me to this…$79)
- 5 tips on making text sharper in Photoshop (patriciapolvora.wordpress.com)
- Sharpening A RAW File In Lightroom (mario-live.com)
- Quick Tip: Sharpen Your Workflow With Photoshop’s Auto-Select (webdesign.tutsplus.com)