SJP Video 2: Exporting Images to PhotoshelterPosted: May 11, 2012
Today I would like to show you a short tutorial on how I export my images from Lightroom to Photoshelter.
My last post was about using a plug-in in Lightroom to keyword your images and today I’d like to show you another plug-in to add images to your galleries in Photoshelter. It’s so nice to have one area via Lightroom to do many things. If you have time I also posted several videos on how to make an ugly image into a beautiful one using the Nik software products and Lightroom.
For those of you that don’t have a Photoshelter account click on their banner on the right side of this blog to receive a discount. I recommend them for many reasons but here is just a few:
- Keep archived images on their server.
- Easy download for your customers.
- They have a variety of website designs to choose from.
- Sell your images on-line.
Jeez, they should hire me to advertise for them, lol!! But seriously, I am recommending them because I feel that they are great company and you would be happy with their services.
Yep…have a bit of a frog in my throat. The weather here in Southern California has been hot, cold, hot, cold, etc…. 🙂
- Keyword PlugIn for Adobe Lightroom (sullivanjphotography.com)
- Photography Business: PhotoShelter Publishes The 2012 Photo Business Plan Workbook (prweb.com)
- Social Media for Photographers: New Free Guide to Building Facebook Fan Pages by PhotoShelter (prweb.com)