How to Photograph Up Close: Creative TechniquesPosted: January 13, 2012
If you have been reading the steps on, “How to Photograph Up Close” then you should know how to process your photographs and have some basic knowledge on macro equipment. Did you do your homework and photograph in natural light? Did you notice that the closer you got to the subject, the depth-of-field shortened (less in focus)?
As I mentioned before…Once I complete this series I plan to write full articles on this site. For now to read more of this article click here!
- 10 Quick Tips for Professional Macro Photographing (sullivanjphotography.com)
- Koen Miseur: A Fresh Look at Depth of Field: Using foreground to achieve creative depth of field (digital-photography-school.com)
- Fun With My Macro Filters #2 (eoghann.com)
- How to Photograph Up Close – V: Digital Basics (sullivanjphotography.com)
- Photographing Insects and Other Small Creatures (nikonusa.com)