Tutorials for Photographers: ACR 3 – Tone Curve in Adobe Camera RawPosted: January 2, 2013
- I talk about the tonal range of my image; the brightest values that are present.
- I talk about how Tone changes color due to light.
- I show you the Histogram: left pure Black (5) to right White (255).
- I talk about Contrast: difference in brightness between light and dark.
Quick tips while photographing:
- Understand your camera’s histogram.
- Set your camera to show blown out pixels.
- Shoot for the lights if possible.
Again, feel free to make comments or send me an email if you have questions via the contact tab on my site.
Spreading the News!
Thank you WordPress
- Tutorials for Photographers: ACR 1 – Open Image in Adobe Camera Raw (sullivanjphotography.com)
- Tutorials for Photographers: ACR 2 – Basic in Adobe Camera Raw (sullivanjphotography.com)
- Video Tutorial – Toning Black and White Photographs (blogs.adobe.com)
- Tutorial: Toning Black and White Photographs in Lightroom 4 (blogs.adobe.com)
- How to Use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) or Lightroom 4 Quickly (sydspix.wordpress.com)